Hallo Tyler, Lisa und alle PG-Fans! Ich begrüsse euch aus England - wo es immer regnet!
Vor ungefähr zwei Wochen habe ich Pukka German unabsichtlich durch Google gefunden- und es war die beste Entdeckung des Jahres!
Ihr bemerkt vielleicht, dass ich kein "pukka" German spreche... doch, sollte tägliche übung mit Pukka German das verbessern :-)
Ich muss sagen, ich finde das was ihr mit PG macht, wirklich toll. Ich habe fast allen podcasts schon heruntergeladen - leider noch nicht alles gelernt :-(
Keep up the good work! (Wie sagt man denn DAS auf deutsch?)
More Pukka Praise
Hi Tyler! Thanks so much for creating Pukka! I've been looking for quite a while for sites that I can learn German from and just happened to stumble across Pukka last night. And now I know all about reden and can't wait to catch up with the other podcasts and exercises!
I love how you and Lisa intersperse English with German and include the complete transcripts of your casts. I was afraid it might be a bit beyond my level at first, but after listening and reading carefully, the exercises were a breeze!
I'm actually going to be moving to Munich in September so need to learn as much Deutsch as I can, as quickly as I can. I love that you guys focus on language and phrases that Germans actually use. So much of what I've found so far has the same boring, utilitarian, "Wo ist die Bahnhof?" feel.
Pukka German Pro
- Increase your German fluency - and be more successful.
- Learn the real lingo of native Germans - because nobody speaks textbook German.
- Get expressive with idioms and proverbs - because you don't have to say a lot, to say a lot!
- Integrate with German colloquialisms - by demonstrating your understanding of local German culture.
- Have a laugh with German slang - while gaining rapport and making German friends.
- Let out the German in you! - and have fun!